If you love your patio but aren’t using it as much as you should be then it may be time to beautify it. If the only thing that’s preventing you from doing so is the cost then we have good news: There are affordable ways you can make your patio even more beautiful. Keep reading to learn about them and then contact Fuller Concrete Staining at 310-944-9099 to learn more.
- Have Your Concrete Patio Stained and Sealed First and foremost, start with the foundation on which your patio relies: The concrete. Choosing to have your concrete cleaned, then stained, and then sealed is a great way to instantly freshen up the space. In fact, many people who assumed they would need to take on a huge to get a brand-new looking patio found that this was all that was required.
- Buy a New Rug Placing a brand-new, brightly colored under your patio furniture is a great way to add a pop of color without having to replace the furniture entirely. It is also a great way to bring together many colors. Shop at your local second-hand store or discount stores to find pillows, decorations, and more than you like. Don’t worry about matching – just choose a rug that brings together all the colors.
- Create a or Buy a Fountain Fountains create beauty in the way they sound, they way they look, and their ability to attract birds. It can be expensive to buy a fountain but making one is relatively affordable. Just buy the fountain kit at your local hardware store and use anything – such as an old watering can – to create your own unique fountain.
- Add Mood Lighting Sure, if you can afford to add recessed lighting, task lighting, and accent lighting, do it – but if you can’t afford this then some twinkly lights can do the trick. Just buy a few strands at your local store and hang them up as you like them. Be sure to unplug them when you’re not using them or you could end up wasting a lot of electricity.
- Grow a Garden As is true of the fountain option, growing a garden works on several different levels. It creates beauty, attracts birds and butterflies, and also provides food or herbs for your home. If you think you don’t have what it takes, just buy an affordable kit that does most of the work for you. Just water when it tells you to and you will be all set.
At Fuller Concrete Staining we can help your concrete patio looking brand-new again. Contact us at 310-944-9099 for an estimate to have your concrete cleaned, stained, and sealed.