There are many reasons that people choose concrete as a flooring option, from its affordable cost to its durability. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we provide comprehensive concrete sealing and staining services to ensure that our client’s floors will last as long as possible. Keep reading to learn more and then reach out to us at 310-944-9099 to learn more or to make an appointment.
The many uses of concrete staining
Adding concrete staining to a floor has a lot of advantages. First, it looks great. This is a more important benefit in some areas than in others. Second, it is a long-term solution that helps to allow the flooring surface to last as long as possible – even in industrial and commercial areas. Concrete is very durable and when it is stained and sealed, it is also attractive and low maintenance.
Stained concrete flooring is used in many applications including:
- Manufacturing plants
- Distribution plants
- Aircraft hangars
- Commercial kitchens
- Retail stores
- Shopping centers
- Residential usages including kitchens and exterior areas
There are many reasons to stain concrete flooring
Though there are exceptions, you can expect Fuller Concrete Staining to be able to apply our concrete stain products to concrete floors that are new or old. For older floors, we will start with grinding and polishing. We then move on to staining and will recommend sealing for most usages. Our customers have noted four major reasons that come to us for concrete staining:
- It creates a durable surface. One of the main reasons that our clients choose concrete in the first place is because it is so durable. Staining and sealing it helps make it more durable. It will resist chipping, fading, and peeling.
- It’s very affordable. Staining your concrete flooring is very affordable. This makes it a popular choice for a homeowner who wants their pool area to look great, or a company that has an enormous factory.
- It looks great. Of course, concrete stain can take what would otherwise be a boring and ordinary concrete slab and turn it into a beautiful floor surface. You can choose form just about any color you can think of, plus floors that mimic luxurious flooring options like marble or glazed stone.
- It’s very easy to maintain. With a stained and sealed concrete surface, you are dealing with a smooth area that’s easy to clean. Maintenance and upkeep are as simple as the ocassional cleaning with a damp mop. Concrete flooring doesn’t trap allergens like mold and dust, which also makes them easy to maintain for those with allergies.
These are just four of the many reasons that our clients choose to stain and seal their concrete flooring. If you are interested in finding out more or you are ready to get a free quote, then we welcome your call to Fuller Concrete Staining at 310-944-9099.