Your Driveway Can Last Years Longer with Concrete Driveway Sealing in Anaheim CA
Do you want your driveway to last years longer than it otherwise would? Do you want to maximize the curb appeal of your home? If you have an old, dirty driveway that’s been stained and damaged, then you will benefit from concrete driveway sealing in Anaheim CA. If you have a brand new driveway, you will benefit as well. Either way, your driveway is going to last longer, look better, and be protected from the elements. Call Fuller Concrete Staining at 310-944-9099 to learn how we can help reduce wear and tear on your driveway.
Most Concrete Driveway Sealing in Anaheim CA Involves 5 Steps
In most cases, we will complete five steps to get the best results. We have been in this business since 1993 and know when to make adjustments.
- Helping you select the sealant best for your desired results. We will choose a commercial-grade sealant that is right for your particular needs. Any product we choose will bond directly to the concrete to help prevent the absorption of liquids and will protect against UV damage, hot tire marks, and abrasion.
- Cleaning the surface with the right cleaners and steam pressure washing. We will only get a strong bond for concrete driveway sealing in Anaheim CA if the concrete is thoroughly cleaned. We use commercial-grade cleaning products and steam pressure washing equipment.
- Expertly applying the sealant. The concrete must be entirely dry before we apply the sealant. We work to get the job done quickly without missing any spots.
- Giving the sealant time to dry. The drying time depends on which type of sealer was used but generally the driveway will be ready to be used in 24 to 48 hours.
- Resealing in a few years. You will notice that in a few years, your sealant will need to be reapplied. The good news is that we use only renewable products so the previous seal will not have to be removed.
Once again, this list doesn’t apply to 100% of jobs but it does apply to many of them.
Call Now for a Free Quote for Concrete Driveway Sealing in Anaheim CA
We know that your first question may be: How much does it cost to seal my driveway in Anaheim CA? The answer is that it depends on a variety of factors. What you can count on is the fact that we will provide you with a fair quote when you call Fuller Concrete Staining at 310-944-9099. Trust our experienced technicians, our many years of experience, and the quality of our materials and equipment. Every job we do will be backed with a one-year guarantee to give you the peace of mind that you are making a wise investment.