Keep your driveway looking its best with professional concrete driveway sealing in Anaheim Hills CA
Driveways take a lot of abuse, from vehicles driving up and down them numerous times each day to parked cars leaking oil or leaving hot tire marks. When it comes to concrete that has been treated with a colored stain, UV damage and fading may also be a concern. In order to protect your concrete from damage and extend the service life of your driveway, you need to invest in quality concrete driveway sealing in Anaheim Hills CA from a professional like Fuller Concrete Staining.
5 Steps for a Durable, Beautiful Concrete Driveway
After many years of experience in the restoration business,Fuller Concrete Staining has developed a detailed protocol for professional concrete driveway sealing in Anaheim Hills CA. The key steps involved are:
- Sealer Selection: When you choose us for concrete driveway sealing in Anaheim Hills CA, you can trust us to select the right commercial grade product for your specific needs. We have different formulas for plain concrete and stained concrete, as well as for commercial driveways that will be subject to heavy traffic. All of the products we offer will bond with the concrete to prevent it from absorbing liquids, which will give you protection from water stains and oil spills. These formulas also protect against abrasion, UV damage, and hot tire marks.
- Concrete Cleaning: In order to ensure a strong bond between your driveway and the sealer, we need to start with clean concrete. We use top-quality cleaning products specially formulated for concrete as well as professional steam pressure washing equipment.
- Application: Once the concrete has completely dried after cleaning, we will apply the sealant. You can rely on our staff to work quickly but carefully to ensure you get an even coat of sealant with no missed spots.
- Drying: Depending on the type of concrete sealer you have chosen, your driveway will be ready for traffic in 24 to 48 hours.
- Resealing: After a number of years, the protection provided by your sealant will diminish and you will need to get concrete driveway sealing in Anaheim Hills CA again. Because we use renewable products, resealing is a quick and easy process requiring no stripping between layers. You can trust us for an honest assessment of when resealing will be necessary in your specific situation.
Call Now for a Free Quote on Concrete Driveway Sealing in Anaheim Hills CA
At Fuller Concrete Staining, we are so confident in the quality of our concrete driveway sealing in Anaheim Hills CA that we offer a total satisfaction guarantee. To learn more about our services or to request a free quote,Call 310-944-9099 now.