Whether you have plain or colored concrete, we can protect it with professional concrete sealing in Anaheim Hills CA.
Over time, concrete can take on a dusty look due to abrasion or get mottled with stains from water, oil, and chemicals. The best way to keep your surfaces looking like new is to invest in professional concrete sealing in Anaheim Hills CA. Whether you have a brand new slab you want to protect, or you need to refresh the sealant on an existing surface, Fuller Concrete Staining is here to provide the top-quality service your property deserves.
We’ll Help You Pick the Right Product
Have you ever browsed products for concrete sealing in Anaheim Hills CA at your local home improvement store? You’ve probably noticed there is a mind-boggling array. Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about finding the right products yourself. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we know from experience which products work and which don’t. We’ll help you select the correct product for your needs, whether you are sealing:
• Driveways: We use commercial grade sealants specifically formulated to resist your driveway’s worst enemies including oil stains, hot tire marks, and abrasion damage.
• Pool Decks: Slip and fall accidents are a real risk around the pool. That’s why we’re careful to use products with the appropriate anti-slip coefficient that will help preserve traction and prevent accidents.
• Stained Concrete: When it comes to sealing stained concrete, you can have your choice of a subtle satin finish or a shiny high gloss finish.
• Plain Concrete: It’s also possible to get protection without changing the appearance of your concrete. We have quality penetrating sealers for this purpose.
• Commercial Concrete: High-traffic areas on commercial properties need heavy duty sealants. We will make sure you get appropriate products for your commercial concrete sealing in Anaheim Hills CA.
Quality Concrete Sealing in Anaheim Hills CA, Guaranteed
You simply can’t get quality concrete sealing in Anaheim Hills CA without the proper prep work. Fortunately, we never cut corners at Fuller Concrete Staining. We will make sure your concrete is clean before applying the sealant, using steam cleaning and pressure washing if needed. Because we know we do superior work, we are not afraid to offer a 100 percent quality guarantee on concrete sealing.
Call Now for a Free Quote
Don’t let your concrete go unprotected one moment longer! Contact us at 310-944-9099 for a free quote.