Whether you have plain or colored concrete, we can protect it with professional concrete sealing in Hermosa Beach CA.
Concrete is a very practical choice for many exterior applications like patios, driveways, pool decks, and walkways. The only trouble is, over time concrete can get a rather tired appearance due to staining and abrasion. The best way to keep your surfaces looking like new is to invest in professional concrete sealing in Hermosa Beach CA. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we can help with any sealing needs you may have, from applying the first coat to a brand new slab to refreshing the sealant on an older surface.
We’ll Help You Pick the Right Product
The biggest reason that most people fail at DIY concrete sealing in Hermosa Beach CA is that they choose the wrong product. Fuller Concrete Staining has years of experience telling us exactly which products work best for our local area. We’ll make sure you get the best sealer for:
- Driveways: Using commercial-grade sealants made especially for driveways, we can protect your driveway from abrasion, oil stains, and hot tire marks without affecting traction.
- Pool Decks: For your protection, we only use commercial grade sealers that meet the necessary anti-slip coefficient for pool areas.
- Stained Concrete: If your concrete has been treated with a stain, we recommend a satin finish to enhance the color and give the concrete a bit of shine. If you prefer, we also have a high-gloss sealer.
- Plain Concrete: When you just want stain and abrasion protection for plain concrete, we recommend a penetrating sealer that normally will not alter the appearance of the surface.
- Commercial Concrete: Commercial concrete sealing in Hermosa Beach CA requires products that are formulated for high traffic areas and can be easily renewed in the future for even greater longevity of the concrete.
Quality Concrete Sealing in Hermosa Beach CA, Guaranteed
At Fuller Concrete Staining, we follow best practices for concrete sealing in Hermosa Beach CA to ensure a strong bond and a long-lasting result. The process starts with a thorough cleaning using pressure washers to prepare the concrete, followed by a careful application of the sealant. Because we know we do superior work, we are not afraid to offer a 100 percent quality guarantee on concrete sealing.
Call Now for a Free Quote
We’re always happy to answer your questions about concrete sealing and provide free quotes as needed. Please contact us today at 310-944-9099.