Keep your driveway looking its best with professional concrete driveway sealing in Huntington Beach CA
Whether you have a residential or commercial property, the driveway is an important part of a visitor’s first impression. However, over time concrete driveways can easily become worn, stained, or marred by hot tire marks. Stained concrete driveways can also be vulnerable to color fade from UV damage. In order to protect your concrete from damage and extend the service life of your driveway, you need to invest in quality concrete driveway sealing in Huntington Beach CA from a professional like Fuller Concrete Staining.
5 Steps for a Durable, Beautiful Concrete Driveway
Fuller Concrete Staining is a highly skilled and experienced contractor specializing in concrete driveway sealing in Huntington Beach CA. We never cut corners; instead we follow a detailed process to make sure our clients get the best possible results:
- Sealer Selection: We know from experience which products work best for different types of concrete driveway sealing in Huntington Beach CA. We have options for stained and plain concrete, as well as for residential and commercial driveways. These products will deliver ample protection against abrasion, UV damage, hot tire marks, and stains from water, oil, and chemicals.
- Concrete Cleaning: Dirty concrete will not form a good bond with the concrete sealant. That’s why we include professional concrete cleaning as a first step in concrete driveway sealing. We use the best quality products and techniques to get your driveway as clean as possible.
- Application: After cleaning the concrete and letting it dry completely, we’re ready to begin the actual sealing process. We have highly trained technicians who know the correct way to apply sealer for an even and consistent coat.
- Drying: After letting the concrete sealant dry for 24 to 48 hours (depending on the product used), your driveway will be ready for action.
- Resealing: Concrete driveway sealing in Huntington Beach CA will last for years, but eventually the sealer will need to be refreshed. Resealing will be easy for our clients because we use renewable products that can be reapplied without stripping the old sealer off first. We can explain the factors that age sealed concrete and help you estimate when you may need to reseal your driveway.
Call Now for a Free Quote on Concrete Driveway Sealing in Huntington Beach CA
A concrete driveway is a big investment, and concrete driveway sealing in Huntington Beach CA offers a cost-effective way to protect it and keep it looking newer longer. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we offer fair and competitive prices and superior workmanship. For a free quote,Call us at 310-944-9099 today.