Keep your driveway looking its best with professional concrete driveway sealing in Irvine CA
In our car-centric culture, the driveway is an important part of any home or business. While concrete is a durable choice for a driveway, abrasion, oil stains, and hot tire marks can easily ruin the look of a concrete driveway. When it comes to concrete that has been treated with a colored stain, UV damage and fading may also be a concern. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we provide professional concrete driveway sealing in Irvine CA to enable your driveway to resist damage and also to make it easier to clean.
5 Steps for a Durable, Beautiful Concrete Driveway
After many years of experience in the restoration business,Fuller Concrete Staining has developed a detailed protocol for professional concrete driveway sealing in Irvine CA. The key steps involved are:
- Sealer Selection: When you choose us for concrete driveway sealing in Irvine CA, you can trust us to select the right commercial grade product for your specific needs. We typically recommend a satin finish sealer that will protect your concrete without really changing its appearance. However, we also have products that can provide a glossy finish, which is often desirable for stained concrete. These products will deliver ample protection against abrasion, UV damage, hot tire marks, and stains from water, oil, and chemicals.
- Concrete Cleaning: Dirty concrete will not form a good bond with the concrete sealant. That’s why we include professional concrete cleaning as a first step in concrete driveway sealing. We use the best quality products and techniques to get your driveway as clean as possible.
- Application: Once the concrete has completely dried after cleaning, we will apply the sealant. We have highly trained technicians who know the correct way to apply sealer for an even and consistent coat.
- Drying: After letting the concrete sealant dry for 24 to 48 hours (depending on the product used), your driveway will be ready for action.
- Resealing: Concrete driveway sealing in Irvine CA will last for years, but eventually the sealer will need to be refreshed. Resealing will be easy for our clients because we use renewable products that can be reapplied without stripping the old sealer off first. We can explain the factors that age sealed concrete and help you estimate when you may need to reseal your driveway.
Call Now for a Free Quote on Concrete Driveway Sealing in Irvine CA
At Fuller Concrete Staining, we are so confident in the quality of our concrete driveway sealing in Irvine CA that we offer a total satisfaction guarantee. To learn more about our services or to request a free quote,Call 310-944-9099 now.