Whether you have plain or colored concrete, we can protect it with professional concrete sealing in Irvine CA.
Concrete is a very practical choice for many exterior applications like patios, driveways, pool decks, and walkways. The only trouble is, over time concrete can get a rather tired appearance due to staining and abrasion. Fortunately, it is easy to protect and beautify any exterior concrete surface with professional concrete sealing in Irvine CA. Whether you have a brand new slab you want to protect, or you need to refresh the sealant on an existing surface, Fuller Concrete Staining is here to provide the top-quality service your property deserves.
We’ll Help You Pick the Right Product
One of the biggest challenges related to concrete sealing in Irvine CA is choosing the right product to meet your needs and goals. Lucky for you, you don’t have to make this decision on your own. At Fuller Concrete Sealing, we understand the products that are on the market today and we will make sure the right ones are used on your project, whether you are sealing:
• Driveways: Using commercial grade sealants made especially for driveways, we can protect your driveway from abrasion, oil stains, and hot tire marks without affecting traction.
• Pool Decks: We never use topical sealers that could create a slip and fall hazard on your property. Instead we are careful to recommend products that will protect the concrete and the poolgoers from harm.
• Stained Concrete: Stained concrete can be sealed with a satin finish or a high gloss finish, depending on the look you are trying to create.
• Plain Concrete: It’s also possible to get protection without changing the appearance of your concrete. We have quality penetrating sealers for this purpose.
• Commercial Concrete: When we do concrete sealing in Irvine CA for high-traffic areas like commercial patios or walkways, we recommend products that are very durable and can be renewed at a reasonable cost to keep your concrete looking its best.
Quality Concrete Sealing in Irvine CA, Guaranteed
At Fuller Concrete Staining, we follow best practices for concrete sealing in Irvine CA to ensure a strong bond and a long-lasting result. The process starts with a thorough cleaning using pressure washers to prepare the concrete, followed by a careful application of the sealant. Because we know we do superior work, we are not afraid to offer a 100 percent quality guarantee on concrete sealing.
Call Now for a Free Quote
If you would like to learn more about concrete sealing, please contact us at 310-944-9099.