Keep your driveway looking its best with professional concrete driveway sealing in Laguna Beach CA
Even the best quality concrete driveway can be vulnerable to damage from everyday use. For example, it might start to get dusty and abraded from vehicle traffic or spotted with stains from water or oil. When it comes to concrete that has been treated with a colored stain, UV damage and fading may also be a concern. The good news is, there are ways to protect your concrete and keep it looking newer longer. All you have to do is call Fuller Concrete Staining for concrete driveway sealing in Laguna Beach CA.
5 Steps for a Durable, Beautiful Concrete Driveway
Fuller Concrete Staining is a highly skilled and experienced contractor specializing in concrete driveway sealing in Laguna Beach CA. We never cut corners; instead we follow a detailed process to make sure our clients get the best possible results:
- Sealer Selection: When you choose us for concrete driveway sealing in Laguna Beach CA, you can trust us to select the right commercial grade product for your specific needs. We typically recommend a satin finish sealer that will protect your concrete without really changing its appearance. However, we also have products that can provide a glossy finish, which is often desirable for stained concrete. These products will make your concrete less absorbent, which will deliver protection from staining and also provide a barrier against abrasion damage, UV damage, and hot tire marks.
- Concrete Cleaning: In order to ensure a strong bond between your driveway and the sealer, we need to start with clean concrete. We use top-quality cleaning products specially formulated for concrete as well as professional steam pressure washing equipment.
- Application: After cleaning the concrete and letting it dry completely, we’re ready to begin the actual sealing process. You can rely on our staff to work quickly but carefully to ensure you get an even coat of sealant with no missed spots.
- Drying: After letting the concrete sealant dry for 24 to 48 hours (depending on the product used), your driveway will be ready for action.
- Resealing: After a number of years, the protection provided by your sealant will diminish and you will need to get concrete driveway sealing in Laguna Beach CA again. Because we use renewable products, resealing is a quick and easy process requiring no stripping between layers. You can trust us for an honest assessment of when resealing will be necessary in your specific situation.
Call Now for a Free Quote on Concrete Driveway Sealing in Laguna Beach CA
At Fuller Concrete Staining, we are so confident in the quality of our concrete driveway sealing in Laguna Beach CA that we offer a total satisfaction guarantee. For a free quote,Call us at 310-944-9099 today.