Your Driveway Can Look Great for Years with the Help of Concrete Driveway Sealing in Lake Forest CA
No one wants to see a dirty, dinghy driveway when they drive up to their home. No one wants to take the time and money to have their driveway cleaned and stained only to have it look dull and dirty in just a few months. This is why people turn to Fuller Concrete Staining for concrete driveway sealing in Lake Forest CA. This service helps to maximize the lifespan of your driveway and ensures it looks its best in the meantime. Keep reading to learn about the process of sealing driveways and then contact us at 310-944-9099 if you would like a free quote.
Most Concrete Driveway Sealing in Lake Forest CA Involves 5 Steps
In most cases, we will complete five steps to get the best results. We have been in this business since 1993 and know when to make adjustments.
- Helping you select the sealant best for your desired results. We will choose a commercial-grade sealant that is right for your particular needs. Any product we choose will bond directly to the concrete to help prevent the absorption of liquids and will protect against UV damage, hot tire marks, and abrasion.
- Cleaning the surface with the right cleaners and steam pressure washing. We will only get a strong bond for concrete driveway sealing in Lake Forest CA if the concrete is thoroughly cleaned. We use commercial-grade cleaning products and steam pressure washing equipment.
- Expertly applying the sealant. The concrete must be entirely dry before we apply the sealant. We work to get the job done quickly without missing any spots.
- Giving the sealant time to dry. The drying time depends on which type of sealer was used but generally the driveway will be ready to be used in 24 to 48 hours.
- Resealing in a few years. You will notice that in a few years, your sealant will need to be reapplied. The good news is that we use only renewable products so the previous seal will not have to be removed.
Once again, this list doesn’t apply to 100% of jobs but it does apply to many of them.
Call Now for a Free Quote for Concrete Driveway Sealing in Lake Forest CA
We know that your first question may be: How much does it cost to seal my driveway in Lake Forest CA? The answer is that it depends on a variety of factors. What you can count on is the fact that we will provide you with a fair quote when you call Fuller Concrete Staining at 310-944-9099. Trust our experienced technicians, our many years of experience, and the quality of our materials and equipment. Every job we do will be backed with a one-year guarantee to give you the peace of mind that you are making a wise investment.