Your Driveway Can Look Great for Years with the Help of Concrete Driveway Sealing in Lakewood CA
No one wants to see a dirty, dinghy driveway when they drive up to their home. No one wants to take the time and money to have their driveway cleaned and stained only to have it look dull and dirty in just a few months. This is why people turn to Fuller Concrete Staining for concrete driveway sealing in Lakewood CA. This service helps to maximize the lifespan of your driveway and ensures it looks its best in the meantime. Keep reading to learn about the process of sealing driveways and then contact us at 310-944-9099 if you would like a free quote.
Curious About the Process? The 5 Steps Most Commonly Involved in Concrete Driveway Sealing in Lakewood CA
While each job is slightly different, we generally follow these five-step process to get the best results:
- Choosing the best sealant for your unique project. We will choose a commercial-grade sealant that is right for your particular needs. Any product we choose will bond directly to the concrete to help prevent the absorption of liquids and will protect against UV damage, hot tire marks, and abrasion.
- Deep cleaning the driveway surface. We will only get a strong bond for concrete driveway sealing in Anaheim CA if the concrete is thoroughly cleaned. We use commercial-grade cleaning products and steam pressure washing equipment.
- Sealing the surface. The concrete must be entirely dry before we apply the sealant. We work to get the job done quickly without missing any spots.
- Leaving the surface undisturbed so it can dry properly. The drying time depends on which type of sealer was used but generally the driveway will be ready to be used in 24 to 48 hours.
- Resealing the surface every few years. You will notice that in a few years, your sealant will need to be reapplied. The good news is that we use only renewable products so the previous seal will not have to be removed.
When you work with us and get your free quote, we will go over any modifications from this basic process.
Trust the Experienced Concrete Specialists to Help with Concrete Driveway Sealing in Lakewood CA
We may not be the only company around that can offer concrete driveway sealing in Lakewood CA, but we know that we offer the best possible service. With many years of experience, professional technicians, the right equipment and materials, coupled with the one-year warranty we include with each job we do, you can trust Fuller Concrete Staining to get the job done right the first time. Contact us at 310-944-9099 to learn more.a