Keep your driveway looking its best with professional concrete driveway sealing in Long Beach CA
In our car-centric culture, the driveway is an important part of any home or business. While concrete is a durable choice for a driveway, abrasion, oil stains, and hot tire marks can easily ruin the look of a concrete driveway. Stained concrete driveways can also be vulnerable to color fade from UV damage. Fortunately, there is a simple way to protect and even enhance the appearance of your driveway: concrete driveway sealing in Long Beach CA from Fuller Concrete Staining.
5 Steps for a Durable, Beautiful Concrete Driveway
After many years of experience in the restoration business,Fuller Concrete Staining has developed a detailed protocol for professional concrete driveway sealing in Long Beach CA. The key steps involved are:
- Sealer Selection: We offer only the best quality products for concrete driveway sealing in Long Beach CA. We have options for stained and plain concrete, as well as for residential and commercial driveways. These products will deliver ample protection against abrasion, UV damage, hot tire marks, and stains from water, oil, and chemicals.
- Concrete Cleaning: Using top-quality cleaning products as well as state of the art steam pressure washing equipment when appropriate, we will thoroughly clean your driveway to make sure you get a strong bond and exceptional performance from your concrete sealant.
- Application: Once the concrete has completely dried after cleaning, we will apply the sealant. We have highly trained technicians who know the correct way to apply sealer for an even and consistent coat.
- Drying: The concrete sealer will need to cure before you can drive on it. Typically this process will be complete within 24 to 48 hours, depending on the type of product that was used.
- Resealing: Concrete driveway sealing in Long Beach CA will last for years, but eventually the sealer will need to be refreshed. Because we use renewable products, resealing is a quick and easy process requiring no stripping between layers. We can explain the factors that age sealed concrete and help you estimate when you may need to reseal your driveway.
Call Now for a Free Quote on Concrete Driveway Sealing in Long Beach CA
Are you ready to enjoy the protection of concrete driveway sealing in Long Beach CA? For a free quote,Call us at 310-944-9099 today.