Keep your driveway looking its best with professional concrete driveway sealing in Mission Viejo CA
Even the best quality concrete driveway can be vulnerable to damage from everyday use. For example, it might start to get dusty and abraded from vehicle traffic or spotted with stains from water or oil. Stained concrete driveways can also be vulnerable to color fade from UV damage. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we provide professional concrete driveway sealing in Mission Viejo CA to enable your driveway to resist damage and also to make it easier to clean.
5 Steps for a Durable, Beautiful Concrete Driveway
Fuller Concrete Staining is a highly skilled and experienced contractor specializing in concrete driveway sealing in Mission Viejo CA. We never cut corners; instead we follow a detailed process to make sure our clients get the best possible results:
- Sealer Selection: We know from experience which products work best for different types of concrete driveway sealing in Mission Viejo CA. We have different formulas for plain concrete and stained concrete, as well as for commercial driveways that will be subject to heavy traffic. These products will make your concrete less absorbent, which will deliver protection from staining and also provide a barrier against abrasion damage, UV damage, and hot tire marks.
- Concrete Cleaning: Dirty concrete will not form a good bond with the concrete sealant. That’s why we include professional concrete cleaning as a first step in concrete driveway sealing. We use the best quality products and techniques to get your driveway as clean as possible.
- Application: After cleaning the concrete and letting it dry completely, we’re ready to begin the actual sealing process. Our crews know the best techniques for applying sealant thoroughly and evenly and they will not leave a mess on your property.
- Drying: The concrete sealer will need to cure before you can drive on it. Typically this process will be complete within 24 to 48 hours, depending on the type of product that was used.
- Resealing: While concrete driveway sealing in Mission Viejo CA provides long-lasting protection, it doesn’t last forever. Fortunately, we use products that can be reapplied as needed without the need for stripping between layers, which makes resealing much easier. The length of time you can go between resealing projects will vary depending on the amount of use your driveway gets and other factors. We’ll help you understand this and suggest a schedule for resealing.
Call Now for a Free Quote on Concrete Driveway Sealing in Mission Viejo CA
A concrete driveway is a big investment, and concrete driveway sealing in Mission Viejo CA offers a cost-effective way to protect it and keep it looking newer longer. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we offer fair and competitive prices and superior workmanship. For a free quote,Call us at 310-944-9099 today.