Whether you have plain or colored concrete, we can protect it with professional concrete sealing in Mission Viejo CA.
Concrete is a very practical choice for many exterior applications like patios, driveways, pool decks, and walkways. The only trouble is, over time concrete can get a rather tired appearance due to staining and abrasion. Fortunately, it is easy to protect and beautify any exterior concrete surface with professional concrete sealing in Mission Viejo CA. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we can help you care for concrete new and old with expert service and affordable prices.
We’ll Help You Pick the Right Product
The biggest reason that most people fail at DIY concrete sealing in Mission Viejo CA is that they choose the wrong product. After years of experience, Fuller Concrete Staining has identified the best sealants to use for different needs such as:
- Driveways: We use commercial grade sealants specifically formulated to resist your driveway’s worst enemies including oil stains, hot tire marks, and abrasion damage.
- Pool Decks: Because your safety matters to us, we never use topical sealants that could make the concrete around your pool slippery. Instead we use products that preserve a safe amount of traction on the pool deck.
- Stained Concrete: If your concrete has been treated with a stain, we recommend a satin finish to enhance the color and give the concrete a bit of shine. If you prefer, we also have a high-gloss sealer.
- Plain Concrete: Penetrating sealers are ideal for plain concrete because they will provide protection without altering the appearance or traction of the surface.
- Commercial Concrete: High-traffic areas on commercial properties need heavy duty sealants. We will make sure you get appropriate products for your commercial concrete sealing in Mission Viejo CA.
Quality Concrete Sealing in Mission Viejo CA, Guaranteed
You simply can’t get quality concrete sealing in Mission Viejo CA without the proper prep work. Fortunately, we never cut corners at Fuller Concrete Staining. We will make sure your concrete is clean before applying the sealant, using steam cleaning and pressure washing if needed. We are so confident our crews will do a stellar job on your concrete that we offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on the quality of their work.
Call Now for a Free Quote
Don’t let your concrete go unprotected one moment longer! Call us at 310-944-9099 for a free quote.