Keep your driveway looking its best with professional concrete driveway sealing in Newport Beach CA
Whether you have a residential or commercial property, the driveway is an important part of a visitor’s first impression. However, over time concrete driveways can easily become worn, stained, or marred by hot tire marks. Stained concrete driveways can also be vulnerable to color fade from UV damage. The good news is, there are ways to protect your concrete and keep it looking newer longer. All you have to do is call Fuller Concrete Staining for concrete driveway sealing in Newport Beach CA.
5 Steps for a Durable, Beautiful Concrete Driveway
Fuller Concrete Staining is a highly skilled and experienced contractor specializing in concrete driveway sealing in Newport Beach CA. We never cut corners; instead we follow a detailed process to make sure our clients get the best possible results:
- Sealer Selection: We offer only the best quality products for concrete driveway sealing in Newport Beach CA. We have different formulas for plain concrete and stained concrete, as well as for commercial driveways that will be subject to heavy traffic. These products will make your concrete less absorbent, which will deliver protection from staining and also provide a barrier against abrasion damage, UV damage, and hot tire marks.
- Concrete Cleaning: Using top-quality cleaning products as well as state of the art steam pressure washing equipment when appropriate, we will thoroughly clean your driveway to make sure you get a strong bond and exceptional performance from your concrete sealant.
- Application: Once the concrete has completely dried after cleaning, we will apply the sealant. Our crews know the best techniques for applying sealant thoroughly and evenly and they will not leave a mess on your property.
- Drying: The concrete sealer will need to cure before you can drive on it. Typically this process will be complete within 24 to 48 hours, depending on the type of product that was used.
- Resealing: Concrete driveway sealing in Newport Beach CA will last for years, but eventually the sealer will need to be refreshed. Fortunately, we use products that can be reapplied as needed without the need for stripping between layers, which makes resealing much easier. The length of time you can go between resealing projects will vary depending on the amount of use your driveway gets and other factors. We’ll help you understand this and suggest a schedule for resealing.
Call Now for a Free Quote on Concrete Driveway Sealing in Newport Beach CA
A concrete driveway is a big investment, and concrete driveway sealing in Newport Beach CA offers a cost-effective way to protect it and keep it looking newer longer. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we offer fair and competitive prices and superior workmanship. If you would like to get a free quote or if you’re ready to schedule service, all you have to do is Call us at 310-944-9099.