Whether you have plain or colored concrete, we can protect it with professional concrete sealing in Newport Beach CA.
Concrete is a very practical choice for many exterior applications like patios, driveways, pool decks, and walkways. The only trouble is, over time concrete can get a rather tired appearance due to staining and abrasion. Fortunately, it is easy to protect and beautify any exterior concrete surface with professional concrete sealing in Newport Beach CA. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we can help you care for concrete new and old with expert service and affordable prices.
We’ll Help You Pick the Right Product
The biggest reason that most people fail at DIY concrete sealing in Newport Beach CA is that they choose the wrong product. Fuller Concrete Staining has years of experience telling us exactly which products work best for our local area. We’ll make sure you get the best sealer for:
- Driveways: Using commercial-grade sealants made especially for driveways, we can protect your driveway from abrasion, oil stains, and hot tire marks without affecting traction.
- Pool Decks: Because your safety matters to us, we never use topical sealants that could make the concrete around your pool slippery. Instead we use products that preserve a safe amount of traction on the pool deck.
- Stained Concrete: When it comes to sealing stained concrete, you can have your choice of a subtle satin finish or a shiny high gloss finish.
- Plain Concrete: When you just want stain and abrasion protection for plain concrete, we recommend a penetrating sealer that normally will not alter the appearance of the surface.
- Commercial Concrete: Commercial concrete sealing in Newport Beach CA requires products that are formulated for high traffic areas and can be easily renewed in the future for even greater longevity of the concrete.
Quality Concrete Sealing in Newport Beach CA, Guaranteed
At Fuller Concrete Staining, we follow best practices for concrete sealing in Newport Beach CA to ensure a strong bond and a long-lasting result. The process starts with a thorough cleaning using pressure washers to prepare the concrete, followed by a careful application of the sealant. Because we stand behind the quality of our work, every project is backed by a total satisfaction guarantee.
Call Now for a Free Quote
If you would like to learn more about concrete sealing, please contact us at 310-944-9099.