Keep your driveway looking its best with professional concrete driveway sealing in Orange County CA
Driveways take a lot of abuse, from vehicles driving up and down them numerous times each day to parked cars leaking oil or leaving hot tire marks. When it comes to concrete that has been treated with a colored stain, UV damage and fading may also be a concern. The good news is, there are ways to protect your concrete and keep it looking newer longer. All you have to do is call Fuller Concrete Staining for concrete driveway sealing in Orange County CA.
5 Steps for a Durable, Beautiful Concrete Driveway
At Fuller Concrete Staining, we have many years of experience in concrete driveway sealing in Orange County CA. You can trust us to provide superior quality service during every step of the process:
- Sealer Selection: We offer only the best quality products for concrete driveway sealing in Orange County CA. We have options for stained and plain concrete, as well as for residential and commercial driveways. These products will make your concrete less absorbent, which will deliver protection from staining and also provide a barrier against abrasion damage, UV damage, and hot tire marks.
- Concrete Cleaning: In order to ensure a strong bond between your driveway and the sealer, we need to start with clean concrete. We use top-quality cleaning products specially formulated for concrete as well as professional steam pressure washing equipment.
- Application: After cleaning the concrete and letting it dry completely, we’re ready to begin the actual sealing process. We have highly trained technicians who know the correct way to apply sealer for an even and consistent coat.
- Drying: Depending on the type of concrete sealer you have chosen, your driveway will be ready for traffic in 24 to 48 hours.
- Resealing: After a number of years, the protection provided by your sealant will diminish and you will need to get concrete driveway sealing in Orange County CA again. Fortunately, we use products that can be reapplied as needed without the need for stripping between layers, which makes resealing much easier. We can explain the factors that age sealed concrete and help you estimate when you may need to reseal your driveway.
Call Now for a Free Quote on Concrete Driveway Sealing in Orange County CA
A concrete driveway is a big investment, and concrete driveway sealing in Orange County CA offers a cost-effective way to protect it and keep it looking newer longer. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we offer fair and competitive prices and superior workmanship. To learn more about our services or to request a free quote,Call 310-944-9099 now.