Whether you have plain or colored concrete, we can protect it with professional concrete sealing in Orange County CA.
While concrete is a very durable material, it is not totally impervious to damage. It can become stained by water, oil, and chemicals, or etched and worn by abrasion. The best way to keep your surfaces looking like new is to invest in professional concrete sealing in Orange County CA. Whether you have a brand new slab you want to protect, or you need to refresh the sealant on an existing surface, Fuller Concrete Staining is here to provide the top-quality service your property deserves.
We’ll Help You Pick the Right Product
One of the biggest challenges related to concrete sealing in Orange County CA is choosing the right product to meet your needs and goals. Lucky for you, you don’t have to make this decision on your own. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we know from experience which products work and which don’t. We’ll help you select the correct product for your needs, whether you are sealing:
- Driveways: We use commercial grade sealants specifically formulated to resist your driveway’s worst enemies including oil stains, hot tire marks, and abrasion damage.
- Pool Decks: We never use topical sealers that could create a slip and fall hazard on your property. Instead we are careful to recommend products that will protect the concrete and the poolgoers from harm.
- Stained Concrete: If your concrete has been treated with a stain, we recommend a satin finish to enhance the color and give the concrete a bit of shine. If you prefer, we also have a high-gloss sealer.
- Plain Concrete: When you just want stain and abrasion protection for plain concrete, we recommend a penetrating sealer that normally will not alter the appearance of the surface.
- Commercial Concrete: High-traffic areas on commercial properties need heavy duty sealants. We will make sure you get appropriate products for your commercial concrete sealing in Orange County CA.
Quality Concrete Sealing in Orange County CA, Guaranteed
You simply can’t get quality concrete sealing in Orange County CA without the proper prep work. Fortunately, we never cut corners at Fuller Concrete Staining. We will make sure your concrete is clean before applying the sealant, using steam cleaning and pressure washing if needed. Because we know we do superior work, we are not afraid to offer a 100 percent quality guarantee on concrete sealing.
Call Now for a Free Quote
Don’t let your concrete go unprotected one moment longer! Call us at 310-944-9099 for a free quote.