Keep your driveway looking its best with professional concrete driveway sealing in Redondo Beach CA
In our car-centric culture, the driveway is an important part of any home or business. While concrete is a durable choice for a driveway, abrasion, oil stains, and hot tire marks can easily ruin the look of a concrete driveway. When it comes to concrete that has been treated with a colored stain, UV damage and fading may also be a concern. The good news is, there are ways to protect your concrete and keep it looking newer longer. All you have to do is call Fuller Concrete Staining for concrete driveway sealing in Redondo Beach CA.
5 Steps for a Durable, Beautiful Concrete Driveway
At Fuller Concrete Staining, we have many years of experience in concrete driveway sealing in Redondo Beach CA. You can trust us to provide superior quality service during every step of the process:
- Sealer Selection: We know from experience which products work best for different types of concrete driveway sealing in Redondo Beach CA. We have different formulas for plain concrete and stained concrete, as well as for commercial driveways that will be subject to heavy traffic. These products will deliver ample protection against abrasion, UV damage, hot tire marks, and stains from water, oil, and chemicals.
- Concrete Cleaning: In order to ensure a strong bond between your driveway and the sealer, we need to start with clean concrete. We use top-quality cleaning products specially formulated for concrete as well as professional steam pressure washing equipment.
- Application: We are always careful to let the concrete dry thoroughly before we start applying the sealant. Our crews know the best techniques for applying sealant thoroughly and evenly and they will not leave a mess on your property.
- Drying: The concrete sealer will need to cure before you can drive on it. Typically this process will be complete within 24 to 48 hours, depending on the type of product that was used.
- Resealing: While concrete driveway sealing in Redondo Beach CA provides long-lasting protection, it doesn’t last forever. Because we use renewable products, resealing is a quick and easy process requiring no stripping between layers. The length of time you can go between resealing projects will vary depending on the amount of use your driveway gets and other factors. We’ll help you understand this and suggest a schedule for resealing.
Call Now for a Free Quote on Concrete Driveway Sealing in Redondo Beach CA
At Fuller Concrete Staining, we are so confident in the quality of our concrete driveway sealing in Redondo Beach CA that we offer a total satisfaction guarantee. If you would like to get a free quote or if you’re ready to schedule service, all you have to do is Call us at 310-944-9099.