Whether you have plain or colored concrete, we can protect it with professional concrete sealing in Redondo Beach CA.
Concrete is a very practical choice for many exterior applications like patios, driveways, pool decks, and walkways. The only trouble is, over time concrete can get a rather tired appearance due to staining and abrasion. Fortunately, it is easy to protect and beautify any exterior concrete surface with professional concrete sealing in Redondo Beach CA. Whether you have a brand new slab you want to protect, or you need to refresh the sealant on an existing surface, Fuller Concrete Staining is here to provide the top-quality service your property deserves.
We’ll Help You Pick the Right Product
The biggest reason that most people fail at DIY concrete sealing in Redondo Beach CA is that they choose the wrong product. After years of experience, Fuller Concrete Staining has identified the best sealants to use for different needs such as:
- Driveways: Using commercial-grade sealants made especially for driveways, we can protect your driveway from abrasion, oil stains, and hot tire marks without affecting traction.
- Pool Decks: We never use topical sealers that could create a slip and fall hazard on your property. Instead we are careful to recommend products that will protect the concrete and the poolgoers from harm.
- Stained Concrete: If your concrete has been treated with a stain, we recommend a satin finish to enhance the color and give the concrete a bit of shine. If you prefer, we also have a high-gloss sealer.
- Plain Concrete: When you just want stain and abrasion protection for plain concrete, we recommend a penetrating sealer that normally will not alter the appearance of the surface.
- Commercial Concrete: High-traffic areas on commercial properties need heavy duty sealants. We will make sure you get appropriate products for your commercial concrete sealing in Redondo Beach CA.
Quality Concrete Sealing in Redondo Beach CA, Guaranteed
You simply can’t get quality concrete sealing in Redondo Beach CA without the proper prep work. Fortunately, we never cut corners at Fuller Concrete Staining. The process starts with a thorough cleaning using pressure washers to prepare the concrete, followed by a careful application of the sealant. Because we know we do superior work, we are not afraid to offer a 100 percent quality guarantee on concrete sealing.
Call Now for a Free Quote
Don’t let your concrete go unprotected one moment longer! Call us at 310-944-9099 for a free quote.