Keep your driveway looking its best with professional concrete driveway sealing in Rolling Hills CA
Even the best quality concrete driveway can be vulnerable to damage from everyday use. For example, it might start to get dusty and abraded from vehicle traffic or spotted with stains from water or oil. Concrete that has been stained for color enhancement can also potentially develop faded spots from UV damage. In order to protect your concrete from damage and extend the service life of your driveway, you need to invest in quality concrete driveway sealing in Rolling Hills CA from a professional like Fuller Concrete Staining.
5 Steps for a Durable, Beautiful Concrete Driveway
Fuller Concrete Staining is a highly skilled and experienced contractor specializing in concrete driveway sealing in Rolling Hills CA. We never cut corners; instead we follow a detailed process to make sure our clients get the best possible results:
• Sealer Selection: When you choose us for concrete driveway sealing in Rolling Hills CA, you can trust us to select the right commercial grade product for your specific needs. We have different formulas for plain concrete and stained concrete, as well as for commercial driveways that will be subject to heavy traffic. All of the products we offer will bond with the concrete to prevent it from absorbing liquids, which will give you protection from water stains and oil spills. These formulas also protect against abrasion, UV damage, and hot tire marks.
- Concrete Cleaning: In order to ensure a strong bond between your driveway and the sealer, we need to start with clean concrete. We use top-quality cleaning products specially formulated for concrete as well as professional steam pressure washing equipment.
- Application: After cleaning the concrete and letting it dry completely, we’re ready to begin the actual sealing process. Our crews know the best techniques for applying sealant thoroughly and evenly and they will not leave a mess on your property.
- Drying: The concrete sealer will need to cure before you can drive on it. Typically this process will be complete within 24 to 48 hours, depending on the type of product that was used.
- Resealing: After a number of years, the protection provided by your sealant will diminish and you will need to get concrete driveway sealing in Rolling Hills CA again. Resealing will be easy for our clients because we use renewable products that can be reapplied without stripping the old sealer off first. The length of time you can go between resealing projects will vary depending on the amount of use your driveway gets and other factors. We’ll help you understand this and suggest a schedule for resealing.
Call Now for a Free Quote on Concrete Driveway Sealing in Rolling Hills CA
A concrete driveway is a big investment, and concrete driveway sealing in Rolling Hills CA offers a cost-effective way to protect it and keep it looking newer longer. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we offer fair and competitive prices and superior workmanship. If you would like to get a free quote or if you’re ready to schedule service, all you have to do is Call us at 310-944-9099.