Whether you have plain or colored concrete, we can protect it with professional concrete sealing in Rolling Hills Estates CA.
Concrete is a very practical choice for many exterior applications like patios, driveways, pool decks, and walkways. The only trouble is, over time concrete can get a rather tired appearance due to staining and abrasion. The best way to keep your surfaces looking like new is to invest in professional concrete sealing in Rolling Hills Estates CA. Whether you have a brand new slab you want to protect, or you need to refresh the sealant on an existing surface, Fuller Concrete Staining is here to provide the top-quality service your property deserves.
We’ll Help You Pick the Right Product
The biggest reason that most people fail at DIY concrete sealing in Rolling Hills Estates CA is that they choose the wrong product. After years of experience, Fuller Concrete Staining has identified the best sealants to use for different needs such as:
- Driveways: We use commercial grade sealants specifically formulated to resist your driveway’s worst enemies including oil stains, hot tire marks, and abrasion damage.
- Pool Decks: For your protection, we only use commercial grade sealers that meet the necessary anti-slip coefficient for pool areas.
- Stained Concrete: Stained concrete can be sealed with a satin finish or a high gloss finish, depending on the look you are trying to create.
- Plain Concrete: Penetrating sealers are ideal for plain concrete because they will provide protection without altering the appearance or traction of the surface.
- Commercial Concrete: When we do concrete sealing in Rolling Hills Estates CA for high-traffic areas like commercial patios or walkways, we recommend products that are very durable and can be renewed at a reasonable cost to keep your concrete looking its best.
Quality Concrete Sealing in Rolling Hills Estates CA, Guaranteed
At Fuller Concrete Staining, we follow best practices for concrete sealing in Rolling Hills Estates CA to ensure a strong bond and a long-lasting result. We will make sure your concrete is clean before applying the sealant, using steam cleaning and pressure washing if needed. Because we stand behind the quality of our work, every project is backed by a total satisfaction guarantee.
Call Now for a Free Quote
Don’t let your concrete go unprotected one moment longer! Call us at 310-944-9099 for a free quote.