Keep your driveway looking its best with professional concrete driveway sealing in Seal Beach CA
Driveways take a lot of abuse, from vehicles driving up and down them numerous times each day to parked cars leaking oil or leaving hot tire marks. Concrete that has been stained for color enhancement can also potentially develop faded spots from UV damage. Fortunately, there is a simple way to protect and even enhance the appearance of your driveway: concrete driveway sealing in Seal Beach CA from Fuller Concrete Staining.
5 Steps for a Durable, Beautiful Concrete Driveway
After many years of experience in the restoration business,Fuller Concrete Staining has developed a detailed protocol for professional concrete driveway sealing in Seal Beach CA. The key steps involved are:
- Sealer Selection: When you choose us for concrete driveway sealing in Seal Beach CA, you can trust us to select the right commercial grade product for your specific needs. We typically recommend a satin finish sealer that will protect your concrete without really changing its appearance. However, we also have products that can provide a glossy finish, which is often desirable for stained concrete. These products will deliver ample protection against abrasion, UV damage, hot tire marks, and stains from water, oil, and chemicals.
- Concrete Cleaning: In order to ensure a strong bond between your driveway and the sealer, we need to start with clean concrete. We use top-quality cleaning products specially formulated for concrete as well as professional steam pressure washing equipment.
- Application: Once the concrete has completely dried after cleaning, we will apply the sealant. You can rely on our staff to work quickly but carefully to ensure you get an even coat of sealant with no missed spots.
- Drying: Depending on the type of concrete sealer you have chosen, your driveway will be ready for traffic in 24 to 48 hours.
- Resealing: Concrete driveway sealing in Seal Beach CA will last for years, but eventually the sealer will need to be refreshed. Resealing will be easy for our clients because we use renewable products that can be reapplied without stripping the old sealer off first. We can explain the factors that age sealed concrete and help you estimate when you may need to reseal your driveway.
Call Now for a Free Quote on Concrete Driveway Sealing in Seal Beach CA
A concrete driveway is a big investment, and concrete driveway sealing in Seal Beach CA offers a cost-effective way to protect it and keep it looking newer longer. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we offer fair and competitive prices and superior workmanship. For a free quote,Call us at 310-944-9099 today.