Your Driveway Can Last Years Longer with Commercial Concrete Sealing in Anaheim CA
Do you want your driveway to last years longer than it otherwise would? Do you want to maximize the curb appeal of your home? If you have an old, dirty driveway that’s been stained and damaged, then you will benefit from Commercial Concrete Sealing in Signal Hill CA. If you have a brand new driveway, you will benefit as well. Either way, your driveway is going to last longer, look better, and be protected from the elements. Call Fuller Concrete Staining at 310-944-9099 to learn how we can help reduce wear and tear on your driveway.
Curious About the Process? The 5 Steps Most Commonly Involved in Commercial Concrete Sealing in Signal Hill CA
While each job is slightly different, we generally follow these five-step process to get the best results:
- Choosing the best sealant for your unique project. We will choose a commercial-grade sealant that is right for your particular needs. Any product we choose will bond directly to the concrete to help prevent the absorption of liquids and will protect against UV damage, hot tire marks, and abrasion.
- Deep cleaning the driveway surface. We will only get a strong bond for Commercial Concrete Sealing in Anaheim CA if the concrete is thoroughly cleaned. We use commercial-grade cleaning products and steam pressure washing equipment.
- Sealing the surface. The concrete must be entirely dry before we apply the sealant. We work to get the job done quickly without missing any spots.
- Leaving the surface undisturbed so it can dry properly. The drying time depends on which type of sealer was used but generally the driveway will be ready to be used in 24 to 48 hours.
- Resealing the surface every few years. You will notice that in a few years, your sealant will need to be reapplied. The good news is that we use only renewable products so the previous seal will not have to be removed.
When you work with us and get your free quote, we will go over any modifications from this basic process.
Get Answers to Your Questions and Request a Free Quote Today
There is no time like the present to call Fuller Concrete Staining at 310-944-9099 and request a quote. We are happy to talk to you about the products we use, our cleaning methods, and answer any other questions you have about Commercial Concrete Sealing in Signal Hill CA. Remember that we back every job with a one-year quality guarantee.