Your Driveway Can Look Great for Years with the Help of Concrete Driveway Sealing in Dana Point CA
No one wants to see a dirty, dinghy driveway when they drive up to their home. No one wants to take the time and money to have their driveway cleaned and stained only to have it look dull and dirty in just a few months. This is why people turn to Fuller Concrete Staining for concrete driveway sealing in Dana Point CA. This service helps to maximize the lifespan of your driveway and ensures it looks its best in the meantime. Keep reading to learn about the process of sealing driveways and then contact us at 310-944-9099 if you would like a free quote.
There Are 5 Steps Involved in Concrete Driveway Sealing in Signal Hill CA
There are only five steps involved in the process of creating a durable, beautiful result for you. After our many years of experience at Fuller Concrete Staining, we have learned that this is the best protocol for most jobs:
- Selecting the best sealant. We will choose a commercial-grade sealant that is right for your particular needs. Any product we choose will bond directly to the concrete to help prevent the absorption of liquids and will protect against UV damage, hot tire marks, and abrasion.
- Thorough cleaning. We will only get a strong bond for concrete driveway sealing in Signal Hill CA if the concrete is thoroughly cleaned. We use commercial-grade cleaning products and steam pressure washing equipment.
- Applying the sealant. The concrete must be entirely dry before we apply the sealant. We work to get the job done quickly without missing any spots.
- Letting the sealant dry. The drying time depends on which type of sealer was used but generally the driveway will be ready to be used in 24 to 48 hours.
- Resealing. You will notice that in a few years, your sealant will need to be reapplied. The good news is that we use only renewable products so the previous seal will not have to be removed.
While your particular project may require different steps, these are generally the steps that are taking during concrete driveway sealing in Signal Hill CA.
Get Answers to Your Questions and Request a Free Quote Today
There is no time like the present to contact Fuller Concrete Staining at 310-944-9099 and request a quote. We are happy to talk to you about the products we use, our cleaning methods, and answer any other questions you have about concrete driveway sealing in Signal Hill CA. Remember that we back every job with a one-year quality guarantee.