Keep your driveway looking its best with professional concrete driveway sealing in South Orange County CA
Whether you have a residential or commercial property, the driveway is an important part of a visitor’s first impression. However, over time concrete driveways can easily become worn, stained, or marred by hot tire marks. If your driveway is made of stained concrete, you may also be worried about the color fading over time. Fortunately, there is a simple way to protect and even enhance the appearance of your driveway:concrete driveway sealing in South Orange County CA from Fuller Concrete Staining.
5 Steps for a Durable, Beautiful Concrete Driveway
Fuller Concrete Staining is a highly skilled and experienced contractor specializing in concrete driveway sealing in South Orange County CA. We never cut corners; instead we follow a detailed process to make sure our clients get the best possible results:
- Sealer Selection: We know from experience which products work best for different types of concrete driveway sealing in South Orange County CA. We have different formulas for plain concrete and stained concrete, as well as for commercial driveways that will be subject to heavy traffic. All of the products we offer will bond with the concrete to prevent it from absorbing liquids, which will give you protection from water stains and oil spills. These formulas also protect against abrasion, UV damage, and hot tire marks.
- Concrete Cleaning: Prior to applying the concrete sealant, we will make sure your driveway is clean. We have special cleaning compounds to help remove stains as well as professional pressure washing equipment to remove ordinary dirt and grime. The cleaner the concrete, the better the bond with the sealant.
- Application: Once the concrete has completely dried after cleaning, we will apply the sealant. We have highly trained technicians who know the correct way to apply sealer for an even and consistent coat.
- Drying: After letting the concrete sealant dry for 24 to 48 hours (depending on the product used), your driveway will be ready for action.
- Resealing: After a number of years, the protection provided by your sealant will diminish and you will need to get concrete driveway sealing in South Orange County CA again. Fortunately, we use products that can be reapplied as needed without the need for stripping between layers, which makes resealing much easier. You can trust us for an honest assessment of when resealing will be necessary in your specific situation.
Call Now for a Free Quote on Concrete Driveway Sealing in South Orange County CA
At Fuller Concrete Staining, we are so confident in the quality of our concrete driveway sealing in South Orange County CA that we offer a total satisfaction guarantee. If you would like to get a free quote or if you’re ready to schedule service, all you have to do is Call us at 310-944-9099.