Whether you have plain or colored concrete, we can protect it with professional concrete sealing in South Orange County.
Concrete is a very practical choice for many exterior applications like patios, driveways, pool decks, and walkways. The only trouble is, over time concrete can get a rather tired appearance due to staining and abrasion. Why risk it? Simply invest in professional concrete sealing in South Orange County to keep your concrete looking its best. Whether you have a brand new slab you want to protect, or you need to refresh the sealant on an existing surface, Fuller Concrete Staining is here to provide the top-quality service your property deserves.
We’ll Help You Pick the Right Product
The biggest reason that most people fail at DIY concrete sealing in South Orange County is that they choose the wrong product. Fuller Concrete Staining has years of experience telling us exactly which products work best for our local area. We’ll make sure you get the best sealer for:
- Driveways: We use commercial grade sealants specifically formulated to resist your driveway’s worst enemies including oil stains, hot tire marks, and abrasion damage.
- Pool Decks: Because your safety matters to us, we never use topical sealants that could make the concrete around your pool slippery. Instead we use products that preserve a safe amount of traction on the pool deck.
- Stained Concrete: Stained concrete can be sealed with a satin finish or a high gloss finish, depending on the look you are trying to create.
- Plain Concrete: Penetrating sealers are ideal for plain concrete because they will provide protection without altering the appearance or traction of the surface.
- Commercial Concrete: High-traffic areas on commercial properties need heavy duty sealants. We will make sure you get appropriate products for your commercial concrete sealing in South Orange County.
Quality Concrete Sealing in South Orange County, Guaranteed
At Fuller Concrete Staining, we follow best practices for concrete sealing in South Orange County to ensure a strong bond and a long-lasting result. The process starts with a thorough cleaning using pressure washers to prepare the concrete, followed by a careful application of the sealant. Because we stand behind the quality of our work, every project is backed by a total satisfaction guarantee.
Call Now for a Free Quote
Don’t let your concrete go unprotected one moment longer! Call us at 310-944-9099 for a free quote.