Keep your driveway looking its best with professional concrete driveway sealing in Torrance CA
Driveways take a lot of abuse, from vehicles driving up and down them numerous times each day to parked cars leaking oil or leaving hot tire marks. When it comes to concrete that has been treated with a colored stain, UV damage and fading may also be a concern. In order to protect your concrete from damage and extend the service life of your driveway, you need to invest in quality concrete driveway sealing in Torrance CA from a professional like Fuller Concrete Staining.
5 Steps for a Durable, Beautiful Concrete Driveway
At Fuller Concrete Staining, we have many years of experience in concrete driveway sealing in Torrance CA. You can trust us to provide superior quality service during every step of the process:
- Sealer Selection: We know from experience which products work best for different types of concrete driveway sealing in Torrance CA. We have options for stained and plain concrete, as well as for residential and commercial driveways. These products will make your concrete less absorbent, which will deliver protection from staining and also provide a barrier against abrasion damage, UV damage, and hot tire marks.
- Concrete Cleaning: Dirty concrete will not form a good bond with the concrete sealant. That’s why we include professional concrete cleaning as a first step in concrete driveway sealing. We use the best quality products and techniques to get your driveway as clean as possible.
- Application: We are always careful to let the concrete dry thoroughly before we start applying the sealant. Our crews know the best techniques for applying sealant thoroughly and evenly and they will not leave a mess on your property.
- Drying: After letting the concrete sealant dry for 24 to 48 hours (depending on the product used), your driveway will be ready for action.
- Resealing: While concrete driveway sealing in Torrance CA provides long-lasting protection, it doesn’t last forever. Resealing will be easy for our clients because we use renewable products that can be reapplied without stripping the old sealer off first. The length of time you can go between resealing projects will vary depending on the amount of use your driveway gets and other factors. We’ll help you understand this and suggest a schedule for resealing.
Call Now for a Free Quote on Concrete Driveway Sealing in Torrance CA
At Fuller Concrete Staining, we are so confident in the quality of our concrete driveway sealing in Torrance CA that we offer a total satisfaction guarantee. To learn more about our services or to request a free quote,Call 310-944-9099 now.