Whether you have plain or colored concrete, we can protect it with professional concrete sealing in Palos Verdes CA.
Concrete is a very practical choice for many exterior applications like patios, driveways, pool decks, and walkways. The only trouble is, over time concrete can get a rather tired appearance due to staining and abrasion. Fortunately, it is easy to protect and beautify any exterior concrete surface with professional concrete sealing in Palos Verdes CA. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we can help with any sealing needs you may have, from applying the first coat to a brand new slab to refreshing the sealant on an older surface.
We’ll Help You Pick the Right Product
The biggest reason that most people fail at DIY concrete sealing in Palos Verdes CA is that they choose the wrong product. At Fuller Concrete Staining, we know from experience which products work and which don’t. We’ll help you select the correct product for your needs, whether you are sealing:
- Driveways: We use commercial grade sealants specifically formulated to resist your driveway’s worst enemies including oil stains, hot tire marks, and abrasion damage.
- Pool Decks: Because your safety matters to us, we never use topical sealants that could make the concrete around your pool slippery. Instead we use products that preserve a safe amount of traction on the pool deck.
- Stained Concrete: When it comes to sealing stained concrete, you can have your choice of a subtle satin finish or a shiny high gloss finish.
- Plain Concrete: Penetrating sealers are ideal for plain concrete because they will provide protection without altering the appearance or traction of the surface.
- Commercial Concrete: When we do concrete sealing in Palos Verdes CA for high-traffic areas like commercial patios or walkways, we recommend products that are very durable and can be renewed at a reasonable cost to keep your concrete looking its best.
Quality Concrete Sealing in Palos Verdes CA, Guaranteed
You simply can’t get quality concrete sealing in Palos Verdes CA without the proper prep work. Fortunately, we never cut corners at Fuller Concrete Staining. We will make sure your concrete is clean before applying the sealant, using steam cleaning and pressure washing if needed. We are so confident our crews will do a stellar job on your concrete that we offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on the quality of their work.
Call Now for a Free Quote
If you would like to learn more about concrete sealing, please contact us at 310-944-9099.